- You are required to own a valid pilot’s license and a medical statement.
- You are required to be checked out on the aircraft by an instructor of Stichting Vliegopleidingen Limburg.
- Should you not be able to show that you have flown on a similar machine in the past 3 months, you will have to be checked out again by an instructor of Stichting Vliegopleidingen Limburg.
- You are required to enter flying time, the number on the tacho meter and the number of landings in the journal. This flying time will determine the number of flight hours that will be charged.
- In cases that a client is trained by instructors of Stichting Vliegopleidingen Limburg, rental and instruction will be charged by Cycloon Holland.
- Take-off and landing fees at EHBK and at EBST will be charged on an invoice. At other airports you will have to arrange payment(s) yourself.
- After using the airplane it should be left behind in good condition and with clean windows.
- The airplane is insured as per the policy that is part of the airplane’s papers. Own-risk in case of damaged caused is € 1,500 per incident per occurrence.
- Your options are a package of € 500, € 1,000 or € 2,000 with a 2%, 4% or 6% reduction respectively.